Sunday, March 29, 2020

Shelter-in-place Quilting



Who knew that the coronavirus would send me back to blogging! I've spent the first week not getting much accomplished.

I am hoping this will help me finish some projects. But first I am starting a new one. There are many sew-alongs online, and this one captured my fancy.



Carole is hosting this quilt-along at https://frommycarolinahome.com/category/2020-scrap-dance-twist/. She started in January and she posts once a month. The steps are very easy. 

I've chosen to use the leftover fabrics from Tula Pink's line Flutterby from 2008. I made a tuffet back then...



I have kept the leftovers in a bag stored away ever since. I have just enough to make this Twist mystery quilt. Today I cut the fabrics. 


I am a couple months behind, but the first two steps are very easy and I will be caught up in no time.




No comments: