Monday, February 14, 2011

See what happens...

...when I stay home all day long. I've got a sore throat, the sneezies, and a stuffed up head. So I took it easy and finished the Topsy Twosy quilt top!
It turned out really cute! My pile of need-to-be-quilted pieced quilt tops continues to grow. I am waiting for a package to come in the mail--hopefully this week!--that will get me on the road to machine quilting. When it arrives, I will share it with you!
.
On another 'note' (ha ha, a little joke...) the A key above middle C on the piano quit working. Husband went online to find a solution. The first two tries did not work, so tonite he opened up the piano and blew all the dust out. You can see the dust flying through the air!
The A key still did not work. Back to the internet to find instructions to remove the actual key. You really can find instructions for anything on the internet, for Husband was able to pop it off, cleaned it up, and now TA DA, the A key is once again working! Hip Hip!

1 comment:

Mrs. JP said...

First of all,,,love the pinwheels and that border is so cute.
Secondly,,,how brave to open up your piano. Glad it's fixed.
I hope that you feel better soon.