Friday, February 17, 2012

A Little Progress...

I don't have a lot to show this week. I finally got a baby-sized quilt into a pin-basted sandwich; last night I started some machine quilting. It is a small quilt so it shouldn't take too long.

I sewed together a backing for a crib-sized quilt, and I've got the batting cut too. I will sandwich this one next.

And I dug out some leftover triangles from a previous quilt, sewed them into squares, and in my spare time I play with different layouts. It will be a patriotic wall hanging...eventually!

I'm linking up with Susan and other Little Green Quilters' UFO progress at

4 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Those doggie blocks are too darn cute. And I love the way your shadowed the blocks.

Barbara Anne said...

Love the quilts and I look forward to seeing each spread out when you have them finished. The dog fabrics are really cute.

Applause for your progress on so many fronts. It all counts!

Cheers!

Deb said...

Good job, Julie! I esp love the idea of actually doing something with those leftover triangles!

Lynn said...

I have a stack of left over HST too. Glad to know I'm not the only one who saves those. I get them out and play with the periodically, but haven't committed to anything yet.