Friday, October 14, 2011

Little Green Quilters Update: AUTUMN!

It seems like every blogging quilter is posting fall, thanksgiving, and halloween projects. So, the purple round robin has been put away until 2012, and out came the fall fabrics and projects that I had tucked away.

First I had to make a table mat using Debbie Mumm fabrics.
 It measures about 16" around. Mine still needs binding, but the construction and quilting took less than an hour!


I put my Autumn Beauty blocks on the design wall. I started this one last year; what fun it is to pull out a project that has not seen daylight for a year!




 What a suprise to find orderly stacks of cut squares ready to be assembled into maple leaf blocks! I even wrote out my instructions! 

I'm linking up with Susan at http://www.blackberrycreek.typepad.com/

5 comments:

Barbara Anne said...

Hi Julie!

Well done! Love the table mat and the many leaves you've made for your Autumn Leaf quilt. How perfect that you cut more pieces and especially that you left yourself a note about the instructions! Applause, applause!!

I'm working on Christmas gift projects so my UFOs have been tucked away until these 4 projects are completed. I think I can, I think I can!

Cheers!

Debra Dixon said...

In your neck of the woods, it looks like autumn. Here it is still flip flop weather. But, any time of year, a maple leaf quilt is pretty!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Your Autumn Beauty blocks are beautiful. I just love autumn quilts, and autumn.

Lynn said...

Wow! Pre-cut pieces AND written instructions. You sure are organized. I love leaf blocks. Nothing like a little seasonal inspiration to get you going on a project again.

Jen said...

Love the leaf blocks!