Friday, June 30, 2017

Trying to Catch Up!

I am no different than most quilters alive today. I have too many projects! I got behind on the RSC Challenge but I pushed to finish up yellow blocks this week. 
 Here are the rest of the blocks I have finished. I did not do the multi-colored blocks in April.
Blue is the color chosen for July. 

I made more blocks with the floral strings. 
But I have now put these aside because I am working on a graduation quilt; yes, it will be a belated gift. But I am not showing any pictures as I want it to be kept a surprise.

I'm linking up with 
http://superscrappy.blogspot.ca/2017/07/new-month-new-color.html


7 comments:

scraphappy said...

Great progress on the yellow blocks. The best thing about having too many proejects is that you are never bored.

Abbey Stellingwerff said...

I love the yellow blocks. They look like sunflowers.

The Joyful Quilter said...

I'm in love with BOTH of your projects!! Looking forward to seeing the BLUE blocks when you get those done, along with the graduation quilt. Happy finishing!!

Jennifer said...

your 9 patches look great! I did them a couple years ago- made a nice quilt that I called lovers knot. can't wait to see what you do with yours!

PaulaB quilts said...

Those blocks are loooking great as you show the group. I like the sort of 3-d effect they have. Good luck with the graduation quilt and other projects.

Nell's Quilts said...

The yellow blocks will really spark the quilt. Lovely block.

LisaS said...

Love the floral springs design and fabric