Monday, February 9, 2015

Design Wall Monday

The Continuing Saga of Christmas Stars...
 
I got 15 more stars assembled this week. That makes a total of 55 stars! Another 17 to go and I will be finished with them. Seems like it will never end...
 
 I bought another piece of fabric this week. I found it at Walmart on Clearance--2 yards for $1.50.
 I knew I could use it as backing for a quilt I will make with these blocks. I found them on clearance a few years ago.
I like to keep a couple of baby quilts in the house; husband has taken a couple to work for expecting moms in his office.

Purchase stats for the year:
Fabric: 4.67 yards
Cost: $4.63


Linking up with Judy at http://www.patchworktimes.com/2015/02/09/design-wall-february-9-2015/


1 comment:

Pedal Sew Lightly said...

Love the stars. I am working on a similar project too.