I created a small pile of leftover scraps from the patriotic blocks I've been making.
I randomly sewed pieces together.......until I had this large 16 inch square of "made fabric".
Here are the blocks!
I am now finished with the six sets of blocks for the swap!
I also made the second block in the virtual quilting bee.
I loved the solid colors I chose,but I was not as happy with the block. The yellow steals the show.
I knew better, but it is such a soft yellow that I hoped it would be o.k. I thought about remaking it, but since this is a learning experience in solid colors, I will leave it as is.