I joined a quilt guild! My first meeting, last Thursday evening, was a sew-in. Everyone was working on quilt tops purposed for the Ronald McDonald house. There were kits to be assembled, but I took my own project along, slated for donation eventually.
It is a cow quilt! I picked up the fabrics at a yard sale a couple of years ago. The nine patch blocks were already assembled; I just had to square them up. I made the alternate blocks and added some mama cows and their babies. I hope to get it quilted before the next guild meeting!
I pulled out another donation project that has been stacked on my work space for a few months. It is an I Spy for a boy; I participated in a fabric swap and used those fabrics for this quilt. I hope to get it assembled this week! I need to rearrange a few blocks first.
One last picture....Daughter playing piano...dog pleading with her eyes to be released from the piano bench! Poor, poor Rosey!