Thursday, March 10, 2011

Little Green Quilters Update

I have not done any UFO busting this week, again.

But here is my Block-a-palooza Quilt Along block #13. I loved making this block, and I love the nine patch in the center! This would be a great block to use a fussy cut fabric in the center. I can see this one pattern in a future quilt.
And this is block # 14. I made this one today. It is called "Follow the Leader"! I really really like this one too.
Only two more blocks in this quilt along. I will be sad when it is over, for it is such fun to see the new block on Mondays and Thursdays.

3 comments:

Mrs. JP said...

Beautiful blocks! It'll be over and then you can put it together...I'm anxious to see the finished quilt because I know it will be stunning. I'm inspired to finish a baby quilt UFO today,,,thanks and blessed weekend to you.

Anonymous said...

What delicious fabrics, colors and blocks, Julie! I'm glad to hear you had fun making them.

Not much progress for me this week with those UFOs either. Spring cleaning and moving furniture totally used up my limited spoons. Bother!

Cheers!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I love your blocks, Julie. Your piecing is perfection.