Saturday, November 20, 2010

An afternoon of sewing

A friend and I spent the afternoon working on quilting projects. I lugged my very heavy Juki over to her house and I was busy sewing on half of the sashings of this Christmas beauty. I can't make any more progress until I decide what color to make the corner squares where the sashing will meet.
I went on to work on some maple leaf blocks. I do have more to make, then this one will be put away for a while, for winter will be here soon. My car said it was 36 degrees on my way home!
(Sorry about the crooked pic; I don't know why blogger turns the photos and I don't know how to fix it.)

1 comment:

Mrs. JP said...

I bet that was nice to sew w/ a friend. You have lots done. You can tell how much work has gone into that Christmas quilt because it is stunning. I'd go w/ white or green for the additional so as not to take the eye away from all your hard work on those blocks. Whatever you decide will be beautiful. I can't wait to see.