Saturday, June 5, 2010

Marmaduke lives across the street from me!

These are my neighbors two Great Danes. They are pure bred show dogs. Serena, on the left, is the (smaller) female.

This is Spirit, a VERY large male. (See my house in the background?!)

Spirit is the star of the new movie Marmaduke! Well, he and his brother shared the lead role. It was too much for just one dog.
Yikes! I was afraid Spirit was going to lick my face!
(Please pardon my gardening clothes; the sun is actually shining, and the weeds are a-growin!)

1 comment:

Mrs. JP said...

Wow, that is a huge dog. I have 6 dogs but none as big as Spirit. I'm honored to meet the dogs on Marmaduke. Thanks....Spring fever bingo sent me here.
By the way, I know what you mean about the weeds. If you take one day,,or two off forget about it...it's a jungle out there!!!