Monday, March 30, 2015

Design Wall Monday

New Small Projects!
 
At last all the Christmas Stars are finished, all 72 of them. I have put them away for now.
 
 
I found a number of small projects when I rearranged my sewing area. I dug out two of them that had pieces assembled but no plan for a quilt.
 
This one started out as half square triangles; I picked them up at an estate sale at some point, a few years ago. I decided to make the Broken Dishes Block. The fabrics are baby themed prints, with a few 30's reproductions as well.
 

I made hundreds of small hour glass blocks back in a rainy June in 2010. I pulled out two different ones, sewed them together into four patch blocks, then into rows. For the center I am working on a machine appliqued Doodle Bug from Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks magazine, Vol. 6.
 
Today I am linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times!
 
 

No comments: