Monday, January 26, 2015

Design Wall Monday

There has not been a whole lot of sewing this week. The furnace is not working properly, so it is very cold in most of the house, including my sewing/dining room. Fortunately we have a gas fireplace in the den/kitchen, so we are staying warm. (Not that it is cold, for we have balmy temps in the 50's, and the house is holding a temp of 61-63 degrees without the furnace.)

I sewed with a church group on Sunday afternoon, and I was able to get ten stars done for the week. Here are four Laurel Burch stars. I do like her artistic style but have limited myself to Christmas prints only.
That makes 40 stars made, 32 more to go. Hope we get a new furnace soon so I can keep progressing!
And a fabric purchase: Two fat quarters in pink and grey, purchased to go with other pink and grey fabric that I won two years ago. Total cost $2.13.
 
 
 
 

No comments: