Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Finishing Up Some Blocks

Yesterday and today I finished putting together the aqua-red-white quilt blocks. Don't they look festive! I need to cut sashing and cornerstones next, but I did not feeling like doing rotary work tonite.

So I pulled out this project. The pieces are already pinned together! How convenient!
The pieces are leftover from this Topsy Twosy project.
Once sewed together, those pieces can be laid out in different ways. 
It will be fun to play with layouts when the blocks are finished!

3 comments:

Three Birds Inspired said...

Love the red, white and aqua blocks!

Mrs. JP said...

That quilt will be so beautiful when you're through. Alright, now I'm inspired between you and Keep me in Stitches blog I'm inspired to get in there and sew something!!!

Mama Pea said...

Oh, I really love that first quilt you're working on. Your Topsy Turvy is pretty neat, too. Looks like these new blocks will be equally fun!